Friday, August 3, 2007

I'm All About Easy


I enjoy buying clothes that are stylish but subtle. I'm not into dresses that are tight and scandalous, I like clothes that are pretty and comfortable, yet sophisticated. This Twelfth St. by Cynthia Vincent dress is just the type of thing that I'm talking about. It has just enough to bring out that little bit of hipster in all of us and it's tasteful with interesting elements about it. Like the ruffle detail at the bust and back. It sports a rounded neck, an above the knee hemline and a keyhole button closure at the upper back. It has easy colors to match up and it's cute! Currently $216 at shopbop.com. Pair it with plum colored round toe shoes and fun handbag and you're good to go.

Check out this link for details: Twelfth St. by Cynthia Vincent Round Neck Mini Dress - shopbop.com - cynthia - minidress - twelfth st by cynthia vincent round neck mini dress Stylehive BM 208375 #:208375