Wednesday, August 1, 2007

It's A Cinch!

I'm wiping my chin now because I just drooled over the image of this belt by Lara Bohinc. It's beautiful, if I do say so myself...and I do! It's got a woven center panel and black leather trim all around. The best part is the textured snake chain pattern in the front. Nevermind that its black and easy to match with anything. It's a rockin' belt!
Why do I love it so much? Because when you're often running from your day job to an after work afair that sometimes lasts til past your usual bedtime, like I am, it's always good to be adorned in something like this accessory that goes easily from day to night. Imagine this cinched around the waistline of your favorite dress. Goodness, its even fun to wear with all black! Currently the price is BP300 and can be purchased at the Lara Bohinc boutique at 51 Hoxton Square, London N1 or call at +44 20 7684 1645.
For me, as for many women, it's all about the details.