Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Life's A Beach
























I like the beach life and I love the warm weather. I love being near the water. Is it because I'm Pisces or because I have island blood coursing through my veins? Maybe a bit of both. Summer is when most of us feel healthiest because we tend to be more active.  Since we haven't past the february cold weather mark yet, it's time to bring a little inspiration and warmth with the Summer 2010 Swimwear Trends.

Some styles to keep an eye out for are belted waists, lace-up details, a-symmetrical straps and retro prints. See above photos.
First photo: Loeffler Randall 2 pc. lace up swimsuit, Yunhi cotton shirt, Zadig & Voltaire hat, Subversive jewelry, Clarks shoes
Second photo: Eres belted 1 pc swimsuit, Rayban sunglasses, Giles & Brother by Philip Crangi necklace
Third photo: Zimmerman 2 pc. swimsuit, Frye sandals
Fourth photo (my fav): Poko Pano monokini, DemyLee cashmere cardigan, Giles & Brother by Philip Crangi bracelet, Converse Jack Purcell sneakers