Friday, January 22, 2010

See the Model...Be the Model


I once knew a young woman who told me if she had only $500 left in her pocket she wouldn't hesitate to spend it on some fabulous coat or outfit in lieu of her rent. Now while I personally like having a roof over my head and your landlord may not appreciate your dedication to fashion, I suppose that sometimes the inner fashionista in you has a hankering for some Euopean designer duds and I do understand this. So here is yet another sale this time it's on Temperley London Garb.

I urge you to please spend responsibly...

What: Temperley London Sale

Why: Select styles from pre-fall and fall/winter 2009 are up to 75 percent off at Temperley London. The Biker jacket is $660 (originally $2,195), the Mini Cocoshell dress is $460 (originally $1,525), and the Heaven tunic is $330 (originally $1,095).


When: 1/27-1/31. W (8–8), Th–S (11–7), Su (noon–6).

Where: 453 Broome St., at Mercer St.